Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
DescriptionThis bed features a sleek design, which adds a simple yet sensational allure to any bedroom. Create that comfortable and contemporary bedroom you always dreamed of. This platform bed will go with any other pieces from South Shore’s collections in the same finish. This collection was designed just for tighter spaces! The furniture lets you picture a simple décor that's brought to life through the use of bright colors. Let your imagination go wild, and see where it takes you!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
• Economic choice: does not require a box spring
• The space under the bed can be used for seasonal storage (sheets, clothing, etc.)
• Can be combined with South Shore Step One Headboard
• Profiled edges that help the mattress to stay in place
• Rounded corners for increased safety
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• Can support a total weight of up to 500 lb
• The assembly for this bed has been reworked and improved, as of January 2015. Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in a heavy box, make sure to have a friend with you
• Mattress and accessories not included
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
64" (W) x 82.5" (D) x 9.75" (H), 124 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
84.5" (L) x 21.5" (W) x 5" (H) 130 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0