FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Will be back soon!
Step One Essential
Designed by Alain Juneau
A Bed with a Modern Design
Simplicity and elegance make this modern bed, created by our designers, stand out. The chic looking legs raise it off the floor, for a truly stylish appearance. It’s an affordable piece that’ll last through the years and never go out of style.
No Box Spring Required
The way this bed was made, you can put the mattress right on the base. You don’t need a box spring for this style. It works with every type of mattress, ranging from the thickest to the thinnest.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. No assembly required. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support, at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Mattress and accessories not included.
• A BED THAT LOOKS TIMELESS: The simplicity of this modern bed means it could work with almost any type of decor. So it’s a great buy that you can keep for years, since it won’t go out of style.
• NO BOX SPRING REQUIRED: Put your mattress right on this base – a box spring underneath is not essential.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
58.25" (W) x 78.25" (D) x 13.5" (H) 117 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
82.5" (L) x 21.25" (W) x 4.25" (H), 123 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0