An attractive TV space
This TV stand will be just the thing for showcasing your entertainment center, in the living room or basement. The top surface can hold an LCD or plasma TV up to 75”. The two fabulous framed glass doors feature slim metal handles… and the six angled legs add an original touch to the design. With a comfortable sofa and a low table for your popcorn, you’re all set for movie nights!
A well-organized living room
This piece, with nine storage compartments, is just the thing for organizing your AV equipment and DVD collection. The five open storage spaces are ideal for your electronics, since they’re well ventilated and things won’t overheat. The holes for passing cords through in back are a great way to discreetly plug in all your components. Behind the two glass doors are four storage spaces, separated by two adjustable shelves. So your games and movies will be easy to reach.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Tempered glass. Accessories not included.
• AN ORIGINAL DESIGN: This TV stand is simply fabulous, with its open compartments, two cabinets with framed glass doors, slim metal handles, and six angled legs. Put an LCD or plasma TV no more than 75” on top, and you’ll have a truly attractive entertainment space.
• OPEN STORAGE: This piece, with nine compartments, was designed to hold your electronics and DVD collection. This excellent organizer means no more disorder!
• CORD MANAGEMENT: Your cords will be out of sight once you pass them through the holes in back, made specifically for this purpose. The excellent ventilation will keep the components from overheating!
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
69" (W) x 16" (D) x 26.75" (H), 101 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
76.5" (L) x 16.75" (W) x 5.75" (H) 107 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0