Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A bench for the entryway
Use this piece – as charming as it is practical – to create a welcoming, nicely organized space in your entryway. The simple design of this bench, made up of open compartments, gives it a discreet, versatile look. The curved cutout at the base, along with its fine, straight lines, means it’s easy to blend into the style you’ve chosen. Have fun decorating your entryway with your choice of baskets and throw pillows.
The three open storage spaces under the bench are ideal for baskets, shoes, or grocery bags – anything you need to grab as you rush out the door. You could also make it more comfortable by putting some throw pillows and a blanket on top. What bliss it’ll be to return to a warm, neat and tidy home!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard and MDF
Accessories not included.
• A WELCOMING BENCH: Want to create a calming ambiance in your entryway? This bench is just the thing! The straight lines, curved cutout, and open compartments make it oh-so-discreet.
• STORAGE COMPARTMENTS: The three storage spaces under the bench are perfect for baskets, shoes, slippers, and reusable bags. Finally – a nice, orderly entryway!
• CAN BE COMBINED WITH BASKETS: Add color and personality to this simple piece by slipping a few stylish baskets in the storage compartments. Play with it as much as you like, so it reflects your taste!
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
51.25" (W) x 15.75" (D) x 19.75" (H), 47 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
57.25" (L) x 16.75" (W) x 3.75" (H) 50 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0