A storage cabinet for the playroom
Kids move a mile a minute, playing with several toys over the course of a day. So you can have a real mess on your hands in no time at all. This storage piece gives you enough room to keep all those things your little one loves to play with. The four open cubes are a favorite spot for keeping nursery rhymes, storybooks, and stuffed toys. Behind the two doors on the lower half there is one removable shelf, which can be used to keep puzzles, board games, and other toys out of sight. Your kids’ playroom will be so neat and orderly, it’ll give them more space to play!
A shelving unit that follows the Scandinavian trend
Kids’ toys often come in bold, stand-out colors. The clean lines and more natural look of this Scandinavian cabinet will add some balance and a softer ambiance to your playroom. We especially like the small, more discreet, knob-shaped handles. The wooden angled legs finish the look, for a nicely turned out piece.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard and MDF. Accessories not included.
• STORAGE FOR THE PLAYROOM: Organize your little treasure’s toys – including stuffed toys – and puzzles in the space behind the two doors of this cabinet, which contains a removable shelf. The fixed shelves of the open storage can hold up to 63 lbs, and the removable one up to 56 lbs.
• OPEN SPACES: Keep your kid’s books and encyclopedias within easy reach in one of the four storage cubes in the upper half of this piece. You can also add some decorative items, for a more attractive look!
• ANCHORING KITS INCLUDED: Your kids’ safety is the most important thing. We provide a set of fasteners to attach this bookcase to the wall, so your cabinet is as stable as can be.
• A CLEAN LOOK: Finish off your family’s playroom decor with this Scandinavian-style shelving unit, featuring a minimalist, natural look everyone will like. The small, delicate knob handles and large wooden angled legs add a distinct charm.
• A STURDY PIECE: This storage piece is highly resistant and meets ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) performance and safety standards.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
31" (W) x 14.75" (D) x 65.25" (H), 110 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
68.25" (L) x 15.75" (W) x 7" (H), 117 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0