FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
A vintage night stand
Want to add some punch to your bedroom? This night stand is the piece you need! Its slightly curved legs remind us a little of furniture from the 1950s – a look that’s making a huge comeback. The minimalist Scandinavian style of the handles balances the whole thing, for a night stand with a touch of spice.
A piece of furniture with lots of uses
The one advantage of this night stand? It can be placed anywhere in the house. If you think it would look great next to your couch, no problem! It’ll be just as useful as a side table as it would as a night stand. Put it where you need it most, and you’re all set!
This table has two wide drawers that can be used in the bedroom to keep your books, magazines, and light clothes nicely ordered and out of sight. In the living room, they can hold remotes, batteries, and envelopes. It’s all based on your needs!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Brazil for South Shore with Laminated Particleboard and Metal. Accessories not included.
• MID-CENTURY SCANDINAVIAN TREND: The straight, symmetrical lines of this night stand, in addition to its retro legs, will give your room a truly singular trendy look.
• METAL SLIDES: No need to struggle with the drawers to get to your personal stuff! The metal slides guarantee a soft, quiet movement at all times.
• VERSATILE FURNITURE: Whether it is placed in the living room, basement, or in the bedroom, this sidetable will be always useful during your day-to-day life.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
15.75" (W) x 20" (D) x 21.5" (H) 32 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
37.5" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 8.5" (H) 35 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0