A dresser with a trendy design
Make this dresser from the Munich collection the focal point of your room. Featuring extra tall legs, two tone textures, and slim metal handles, this dresser will blend in with any interior, whatever the theme.
Featuring six large drawers with detailed metal handles, this double dresser provides plenty of room for clothes and linens. It also has metal drawer slides for smooth, quiet use. With that much space, staying organized has never been easier. You can even use the flat top to organize more things or to show off your favorite decorative items.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• BEDROOM FURNITURE: because of its versatile design, this double dresser can be used in any bedroom, depending on your needs.
• TRENDY LOOK: the double dresser is framed with moldings and features metal handles and drawer slides. The clean, accentuated lines and streamlined legs make it a great addition to your existing furniture.
• AMPLE STORAGE: this dresser comes with 6 large drawers to organize shirts, pants, skirts, underwear and even more. Plus, it has an oh-so-large top that meets the storage needs of the most demanding user.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.25" (W) x 19" (D) x 31.5" (H), 127 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
67.5" (L) x 19.75" (W) x 7.25" (H) 133 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0