A credenza, for added storage in your office
If you want an ergonomic workspace, it’s important to have everything in order and a work surface that isn’t full of papers and notebooks. This credenza is perfect for adding storage to your home office or coworking space. You can use its wide surface to hold your printer and some work supplies. Behind the two doors of this piece are one fixed shelf and an adjustable one that you can use to configure your space according to what you want to store there: books, dictionaries, binders, etc. The top drawer of this console can be used to store all those small items you use regularly, like pencils, paper clips, and thumb tacks. You’ll also have access to a large drawer for organizing all your important files (8 ½”x 11” or 8 ½” x 14”). It can also be locked with a key, for better security. And if you have young children, they can use this credenza to store their DIY and drawing supplies. You won’t be able to live without it!
A great glam style, solidly built
This console gives you a functional, trendy work area. The cute brass legs and delicate handles will give your office an elegant, glam, professional look, and it certainly won’t go unnoticed. This credenza is both stylish and very sturdy! It meets the performance requirements of the ANSI/BIFMA standards for small offices and home offices. You’ll have a solid, durable piece of furniture.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with MDF and Laminated particleboard
Accessories not included.
• LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE: All of your work supplies will have a home in this credenza. Each of the two doors hides one fixed shelf and an adjustable one, so you can arrange your space the way you need it. The middle drawer can also be used for your books and binders... and the surface can hold your printer.
• LARGE FILE DRAWER: We’ve added a large file drawer on full extension slides that’ll hold 8 ½” x 11” or 8 ½” x 14” documents, for better organization. Since it locks with a key, you can rest assured that your documents will remain confidential.
• ANSI/BIFMA STANDARDS: You’ll definitely have a high quality piece of furniture with this console. It meets the performance requirements of the ANSI/BIFMA standards for small offices and home offices.
• GLAM LOOK: Add a glam feminine touch to your workspace! This credenza, with its conical brass legs and slim handles, will give your office a refined, distinguished look.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
47.75" (W) x 18.5" (D) x 28.25" (H), 107 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
56" (L) x 21.25" (W) x 6.5" (H) 113 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase for South Shore Workplace BIFMA tested products.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0