Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Jean-François Toulouse
Ideal storage for the playroom
This pretty open wardrobe is the perfect way to add storage in your playroom without compromising the magical, childlike spirit of the decor. Use it to hang all your child’s costumes and crazy accessories, for an even more enchanting effect. It’s useful and cute at the same time. Your kids will be ready to put on their favorite attire for tea parties and theater.
An original wardrobe
What do we like most about this wooden wardrobe? Its open look and kid-friendly height. They can choose their clothes and plan out the activity on their own, without any help from Mom and Dad (a great way to teach them independence!). The bottom surface of this wardrobe can also be used for shoes, boots, stuffed animals, or any other accessories. Here’s a little tip: Add some decorative baskets for better organization and even more style!
The clean Scandinavian style of this wardrobe will charm them all! We love its symmetry and the amusing tipi shape, which adds an appealing breath of fresh air to the room. And through all the chaos that can reign in a playroom, it feels good to have something that’s a little more zen!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in China for South Shore with Wood. Accessories not included.
• OPEN STORAGE: This open wardrobe showcases your little one’s nicest clothes. Use the bottom surface to store boots, shoes, or any other accessories that still need a home.
• FOR THE KIDS: This wardrobe, especially made for 3 to 7 year olds, is just the right height for them to reach without help – the way adults do.
• TIPI LOOK: The playroom is the place to let loose and go crazy… and that’s what we thought of when we created this Scandinavian wardrobe: it’s a fun, playful piece that’ll add a touch of joy to your decor.
• WOOD STRUCTURE: This wardrobe is made of a solid natural wood structure, which guarantees its durability.
• CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH
25" (W) x 40" (D) x 50" (H) 15 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
54" (L) x 8.5" (W) x 5.25" (H) 18 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0