FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
DescriptionWhen changing diapers, you want to stay close and spend some tender moments with baby. This collection features large open spaces, so you'll have everything — from diapers to jars of cream — within easy reach. Here's a hint: Use colored baskets to organize your space and create a lively décor!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
• Wooden knobs
• None removable changing station
• Open storage space for easy access
• Features 1 adjustable shelf that can support up to 15 lb behind the door
• 2 pratical drawers
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• Rounded contours and a secure front panel for increased safety
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in a heavy box, make sure to have a friend with you
• Metal drawer slides
• Can support a total weight of up 30 lb
• Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
• Mattress and accessories not included
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
43.5" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 36.25" (H), 101 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
53.5" (L) x 20.5" (W) x 7.25" (H) 113 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0