An elegant diaper-changing station
This changing table, with its classic finish, will look superb in your nursery. The drawers and cabinet have adorable small wooden knob-like handles. The rounded shapes on the top edge and cutout at the bottom help make this piece safe and give it a nice soft style. The top surface has both a fixed rim and a front panel.. so you'll have peace of mind when changing your little sweetie.
There’s so much storage in this piece, your baby essentials will be within easy reach. You get an open compartment, two roomy drawers, and a cabinet with two spaces created by an adjustable shelf. How about some baskets on one of these rows for optimal organization? Diapers, wipes, lotions, and pajamas will be easy to find, even if your arms are full!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• AN ATTRACTIVE CHANGING TABLE: The rounded contours and small wooden knob-style handles make this a truly charming piece. Once you have it in the nursery, you won’t be able to do without it.
• OPEN AND CLOSED STORAGE: You’ll have easy access to all your diaper change supplies –lotions, wipes, pajamas, etc. – with two drawers, an open space, and two compartments in the cabinet. To maximize your storage, place a basket on the adjustable shelf behind the door.
• KEEPING BABY SAFE: The fixed rim with rounded corners, along with the front panel, will keep baby safe. This is a well-designed changing table!
• METAL SLIDES: The drawers, which are mounted on metal slides, will open and close smoothly.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
43.5" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 36.25" (H), 101 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
53.5" (L) x 20.5" (W) x 7.25" (H) 113 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0