Will be back soon!
Designed by Alain Juneau
Changing table gives you ample storage, and grows with your child
We always want what’s best for baby – so trust us, this changing table is a real “must” for any new parents. You can store all of baby’s essentials in the 3 large drawers on metal slides. Another plus: the cabinet has one fixed shelf and two sliding shelves that can hold up to 15lbs. You can pull out the sliding shelves to see what’s inside and easily find what you’re looking for. The rim is also set up with a special storage space, so you can keep your creams, diapers, and wipes close to you. It’s also removable: when your little one is old enough, you can take it off to convert this piece into an attractive dresser. Changing diapers may not be everyone’s favorite thing, but this table is sure to make the task a little easier!
A safe dresser for baby
Get this piece of furniture and you can be sure your newborn is in good hands. The rim will keep the changing mat in place, ensuring better stability for baby. Another plus: this piece lets you keep everything close at hand, so you don’t have to take your eyes off baby. Finally, this changing table is ASTM certified and meets all current safety standards.
A cute Farmhouse piece
You’ll fall in love with the Farmhouse style of this changing table, just like we did. We love the decorative details, such as the framed drawers and door, which add a soft, charming look to the piece. The delicate metal handles also contrast nicely with the rest of the design, while adding a super trendy touch.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard and MDF. Changing pad and accessories not included.
• “EVOLVING” FURNITURE: As you wait for baby’s arrival, choose a piece of furniture that’ll “evolve” with your child! The rim on this changing table is removable: you can take it off and convert this piece into a dresser in no time at all.
• INGENIOUS STORAGE: Keep clothes, pajamas, blankets, diapers, and any other essentials in one of the 3 large drawers, or even on one of the 2 sliding shelves behind the door.
• A SAFE CHANGING TABLE: This changing table was designed according to ASTM safety standards. Another plus: the rim will keep the changing mat firmly in place.
• FARMHOUSE STYLE: Add a delicate, authentic touch to your nursery with this Farmhouse style changing table, whose metal handles and framed door and drawers set it apart.
• METAL SLIDES: The three drawers and two sliding shelves are mounted on metal slides, which makes them sturdier and easier to use. The shelves can hold up to 15lbs.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
45.75" (W) x 19.25" (D) x 38.75" (H), 115 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
35.25" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 7" (H), 61 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
54.25" (L) x 20.5" (W) x 3.75" (H), 68 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0