A bohemian-style rocking chair
We’ve fallen in love with this rocking chair that features a bohemian style! We love the mix of textures: the rattan seat and metal legs that give it an original, more hand-crafted look. Because it’s hand woven, you get a unique piece made with love. The natural, organic look will add a softer touch to your decor while providing the comforting, cocooning atmosphere you need.
Ideal for the nursery
This rattan rocking chair is, quite simply, a real heart stopper with our team! Make it a favorite spot in the nursery for those tender moments you share with your newborn. The tight weave makes it ultra-comfortable, and when it’s not in use, just add a decorative pillow … it’s sure to become the center of attention in the room.
This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in Indonesia for South Shore with Rattan and Metal
Accessories not included.
• TRENDY BOHEMIAN: the boho look is the hot trend today! The natural, organic look of this rattan chair with metal legs is, quite simply, magnificent yet calming.
• HAND WOVEN: each rocking chair is hand woven with lots of love, for a unique hand-crafted look. It can support a maximum weight of 250 lb.
• VERSATILE: in the nursery, this rocking chair will be waiting for you when it’s time to relax with your newborn … and it’ll catch the eye of every visitor.
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH
24.75" (W) x 33.5" (D) x 30.5" (H), 17 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
34.25" (L) x 26.5" (W) x 18.5" (H) 29 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0