Designed by Geneviève Bérubé
For more storage in the bedroom
Add some handy storage where it’s needed in the nursery, with this night stand featuring two drawers and one open space. Because when you have a child, you’ll need a lot of storage space!
Can be placed anywhere
This attractive night stand is finished on all four sides, so it can go anywhere in the room. Why not place it by the bed as a nightstand, or closer to the rocker as a side table at feeding time and your little angel’s nap time!
If you like minimalism and the warm aspect of Scandinavian design, the Yodi collection is just what you need! The contrasting facade and cone shaped wooden handles highlight the clean lines of this night stand. The angled wooden legs add a fun, original touch.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Laminated particleboard
Accessories not included.
• GREAT FOR WHATEVER THEY LIKE TO READ: The open space above the two drawers is an ideal place for your kids’ books.
• FINISHED ON ALL FOUR SIDES: You can put this night stand anywhere in the nursery – wherever you need it.
• METAL SLIDES: The two drawers are mounted on metal slides, to ensure a smooth back and forth movement.
• SCANDINAVIAN INSPIRATION: Clean lines, wooden accents, contrasting facade, a wood look finish, and angled legs – a great blend for creating a Scandinavian inspired design.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
22.25" (W) x 16.75" (D) x 20.25" (H), 42 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
35.5" (L) x 18" (W) x 5.75" (H) 46 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0