Will be back soon!
Step One Essential
Designed by Alain Juneau
Elegant headboard adds a little something to your bedroom look
Feel like making a small change to your bedroom? This Contemporary headboard is a simple addition that’ll give your decor a whole new look. The large moldings and neutral lines will set your bed off nicely, while giving it a more solid look.
Can be attached to most bed base
There’s nothing complicated about this headboard. It can be used with most South Shore bed, as well as many standard metal bed base.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Bed, mattress, bedding and other accessories not included.
• CONTEMPORARY STYLE: This headboard will frame your bed base nicely, while making it stand out even more. What do we like most about its look? The large moldings that are discreet, but add a whole new level of charm.
• VERSATILE: This oh-so-versatile headboard is a great way to complete the decor in your master bedroom, guest room, or teen’s room.
• EASY TO INSTALL: This piece can be attached to numerous South Shore bed bases, as well as many standard metal bed.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
57.25" (W) x 1.75" (D) x 44" (H), 31 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
63.25" (L) x 20.5" (W) x 2" (H), 34 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0