FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Bunk beds for kids give you more space
Make space saving easy with Fakto, the industrial style bunk beds for children’s rooms. You gain the footprint of an entire bed – the biggest piece of furniture in a kid’s room – by freeing up a lot of space.
Designed with safety top of mind
These safe, and very sturdy, bunk beds are made from solid wood – specifically, pine. The ladder and the railings around the top bunk will keep your little one from accidentally falling out. We always meet every standard in place, to give you peace of mind, so all you have to do is let them have fun in their favorite new hiding place!
A smart buy
When your kids don’t want to share a room anymore, you can reuse the lower bunk as a single bed. We built it so it’s easy to detach from the upper bunk and use as a single bed. And the sleek lines and neutral color mean this furniture won’t go out of style over the years.
Choosing the right mattress
The mattresses used with these bunk beds for kids should be no thicker than 7½”, so the bed rail can keep your child safe. Another important thing: Children less than 6 years old should not sleep in the top bunk.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Brazil for South Shore with Wood. Mattress and accessories not included.
• SPACE SAVING: Choose bunk beds for children’s rooms, rather than two single beds, and free up almost 22 square feet of space.
• SAFE CHILDREN’S BEDS: Made from solid wood, without compromising on materials quality – especially since these are children’s bunk beds. We also make sure we’re in compliance with all current safety standards.
• A TRENDY, WELL THOUGHT OUT DESIGN: The industrial style is now here for your kids’ room! Ultra-straight lines give the furniture that designer look everyone wants. This great looking style is very well thought out: just remove the top bunk and use the lower one as a standard single bed.
• CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH
61.5" (W) x 78" (D) x 44.75" (H) 117.5 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
81.75" (L) x 20" (W) x 6.75" (H), 123.5 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0