A Contemporary bunk bed that “evolves” as your children grow
This bunk bed will be a part of your boys’ lives from their childhood to teen years! The Contemporary style, with its three stand-out features – straight lines, symmetry, and simplicity – gives it a timeless look that’ll stay trendy for years to come. Since the lower bunk is a double bed, your little poppets can even have a friend sleep over. When they’re ready for separate rooms in a few years, you can remove the top bunk and use the bottom one as a standard double bed – a great money saver in the long term!
A safe and sturdy bunk bed set
One thing’s for sure: this bunk bed set is a quality piece. The frame is made of genuine pine, and the bed base is made up of wooden slats, for more sturdiness and stability. What’s more, we thought of everything to keep your little guys safe. The angled ladder makes it easier to climb up to – or come down from – the top bunk. We also added bars up top to keep your youngster from falling out if he tends to move around in his sleep. The child who sleeps in the top bunk should be at least 6 years old, and we recommend the use of a mattress no more than 7 inches high.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Brazil for South Shore with Wood. Bedding not included.
• BUNK BED: One benefit of this type of bed: it saves a lot of space in the bedroom… and this model sleeps 3 for the price of one! Your little boys can even have a friend sleep over.
• “EVOLVES” WITH YOUR CHILDREN: You’re practically all set if you decide one day that your boys should have separate rooms! Just remove the top bunk so you can use the bottom one as a standard double bed.
• CONTEMPORARY STYLE: Opt for the clean lines of a timeless Contemporary style! We love the straight lines, symmetry, and simple design of this piece.
• BUILT STURDY: This bunk bed is made of genuine pine, and the bed base is set up on wooden slats. You can be sure this bed will be stable and sturdy!
• BARS FOR SAFETY: We’ve installed bars on the top bunk to hold the mattress in place and keep your youngster from falling out. We recommend a mattress no more than 7 inches high for this bed, so it doesn’t extend past the bars.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
58.5" (W) x 78" (D) x 61.5" (H), 130 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
57.25" (L) x 13.5" (W) x 7.25" (H), 72 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
78.25" (L) x 15.25" (W) x 6.25" (H), 69 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0