Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
Designed With Safety In Mind
Designed with your little one's safety in mind, this bed features clear rubber corners to avoid any painful sharp-corner injuries. In addition to safe and soft corners, this economical choice doesn't require a box spring or foundation. Place your mattress directly on top of the sturdy frame and being using right away!
Perfect transitional piece
Look no further for a safe and classic bed to complete your kiddo's bedroom. You will love the versatility of the design and enjoy that it will seamlessly match any decor and furniture, and your child will love the soft, rubber edges as they play in their bedroom.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Mattress, headboard and accessories not included.
• MADE WITH SAFETY IN MIND: This modern bed features translucent rubber corners to prevent any injuries while not compromising style.
• CLEAN & MODERN STYLE: Look no further for the perfect simple bed to match any interior theme or bedroom furniture.
• ECONOMIC OPTION: Save money on a box spring or foundation- this platform bed does not require a box spring as your mattress sits directly on top of the sturdy frame.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
40" (W) x 74.75" (D) x 8.25" (H) 85 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
80" (L) x 16.75" (W) x 3.75" (H) 91 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0