FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
A bookcase designed for professionals
Wherever you put this bookcase – in your home office or a shared workspace – it’ll help you be more organized and efficient. The four open cubes can be used to store books, pens and pencils, binders, notebooks, and any other office supplies, while keeping them within easy reach. Another plus: the two center shelves are removable, so you can adapt this piece to fit your needs. It also has two doors, behind which are 2 highly resistant fixed shelves and 2 removable ones – a great space for keeping files, contracts, or paper and printer ink. This bookcase lets you have a totally uncluttered office, for a more ergonomic and better organized space. It’s definitely a “must have” for entrepreneurs and professionals!
Scandinavian style, perfect for the office
An attractive, trendy-looking office is a sure way to further motivate you to work! We love the Scandinavian style of this bookcase, with two features that set it apart: beautiful wooden angled legs and minimalist knobs on the doors. It’s sure to help you create a functional, relaxed, sleek-looking environment.
A reliable, highly resistant storage cabinet
This cabinet is a solid, durable piece. It was designed according to ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices, for superior quality and sturdiness.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard and MDF. Accessories not included.
• TWO DOORS: This bookcase for your office was built with a superb pair of easy-to-open cabinet doors. Behind them are two fixed shelves and two removable ones that can hold up respectively 63 and 56 lbs. The storage spaces are ideal for office supplies, such as printer ink, binders, and file folders.
• OPEN STORAGE: Four open storage spaces in this piece can be used to keep all those things a professional needs every day near at hand. It’s excellent for storing pens and pencils, notebooks, and paper.
• MADE ACCORDING TO ANSI/BIFMA STANDARDS: This highly resistant cabinet was designed to meet a professional’s needs! It meets ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices, to ensure superior quality and sturdiness.
• SCANDINAVIAN STYLE: Two things set this Scandinavian storage unit apart: the superb wooden angled legs and the small knobs on the doors. These details help create a clean, minimalist look that fosters concentration.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
31" (W) x 14.75" (D) x 65.25" (H), 110 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
68.25" (L) x 15.75" (W) x 7" (H) 117 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0