Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Alain Juneau
A credenza that complements your desk
A complete work space in the home is a “must” for any professional – whether it’s used full time or part time. This credenza will help you be even more organized, so your desk is neat and orderly. Behind the doors are two fixed shelves and an adjustable one, so you can choose the height that works best for you. The top drawer can be a catch-all for your pens and pencils, paper clips, binder clips, etc. – essentially, all those little items you need for your work. The large file drawer underneath can hold all your important documents and contracts (8½”x11” or 8½”x14”)… and it locks with a key, so you can be sure they’ll remain confidential. When it comes down to it, though, the real advantage with a storage piece like this is its versatility. You can use it for office supplies… and to keep souvenirs, DIY tools, materials for your kids’ pastimes. The whole family will find it useful!
A Scandinavian credenza that won’t go unnoticed
Aside from its practicality, this credenza has a clean Scandinavian look that’ll enhance your office decor. We like the blend of slim and round metal handles and its angled wooden legs – a typical feature of the Nordic style. This credenza was produced in compliance with ANSI/BIFMA («American National Standards Institute» et «Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association») performance standards for small offices and home offices.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Wood. Accessories not included.
• AMPLE STORAGE: the materials you use regularly for your work – like your binders, paper, books, etc. – can be stored in the small upper drawer or one of the two cabinets, each of which has two fixed shelves and an adjustable one.
• FILE DRAWER: keep your 8½”x11” or 8½”x14” documents and files secure in this drawer, which locks with a key.
• TRENDY SCANDINAVIAN: we love the angled wooden legs and the round and rectangular handles on this credenza, which will give your room a natural, clean looking ambiance.
• ANSI/BIFMA STANDARDS: this credenza was also designed to meet ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices. It’s a piece you can rely on!
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
47.75" (W) x 18.5" (D) x 26.75" (H) 107 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
56" (L) x 21.25" (W) x 6.5" (H) 113 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase for South Shore Workplace BIFMA tested products.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0