A very handy file cabinet for your papers
This lateral file cabinet is the ultimate small piece for your office! It has a smaller footprint, but it’s big enough to solve all the storage problems in your work space. It features two large drawers, including a file drawer you can lock with a key, which can hold 8½”x11” or 8½”x14” folders – just the thing for those highly confidential files that should have more security! The top surface is also just the right size for a printer, which frees up a little more of your work space.
Trendy and contemporary
Choose this great little piece that’s both trendy and practical! The raised rim will keep your things from falling off, while giving the cabinet a more up to date look. We also like the angled metal legs and slim handles, which are a part of its much sought out Contemporary style.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Metal. Accessories not included.
• TWO DRAWERS: this cabinet is equipped with two large drawers, including a file drawer on full extension slides you can lock with a key. You’ll be able to organize and quickly find your important files, and keep them secure at the same time.
• CONTEMPORARY STYLE: you’ll be charmed by this file cabinet with its raised rim, slim handles, and angled metal legs, which give it a fabulous Contemporary style.
• BIFMA STANDARDS: the entire piece was produced in compliance with ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
28.75" (W) x 18.25" (D) x 30.25" (H), 83 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
39.75" (L) x 19.25" (W) x 7.5" (H) 87 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase for South Shore Workplace BIFMA tested products.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0