A file cabinet for all your materials
Need more room for storage in your work space? This lateral file cabinet is a “must have.” The surface is just the right size for a printer, which frees up space on your desk. The small open space can hold your printer paper or books, so they’ll be accessible and close at hand. And the upper drawer can be used to hold little items, like binders, pens, pencils, clips, etc. The final attribute: this unit has a file drawer that locks with a key. Ideal for organizing your most confidential documents and contracts!
A trendy, sturdy piece
Scandinavian style equals nature, functionality, and minimalism…. and that’s exactly what was top of mind when we designed this piece! The slim rectangular handles and angled wooden legs strongly evoke this Nordic style, for a cleaner look. We designed this piece of office furniture to meet ANSI/BIFMA performance standards for small offices and home offices. No doubt about it: this file cabinet will make all the difference in your work space!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Wood. Accessories not included.
• PRACTICAL STORAGE: keep your papers and books close at hand in the open space at the top, and put your little items away in the small drawer. At last, you can free up more space on your desk by moving all that clutter off!
• FILE DRAWER: store your confidential documents as well as 8½”x11” or 8½”x14” files in the large bottom drawer on full extension slides, where you’ll know they’ll be secure, since it locks with a key.
• A CLEAN LOOK: Scandinavian is the hot trend today! We love the rectangular handles and angled wooden legs on this piece, which give it that minimalist look, which is so popular right now.
• A STURDY PIECE THAT’LL WITHSTAND ANYTHING: the entire piece was produced in compliance with ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) standards for small offices and home offices, for improved sturdiness.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
29" (W) x 18.5" (D) x 30.25" (H), 76 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
41.25" (L) x 19.25" (W) x 8" (H) 83 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase for South Shore Workplace BIFMA tested products.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0