Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
A large L shaped desk with a built in power bar
This large corner unit was totally thought out and designed for anyone who works in a creative field. The large melamine surface, which is water and scratch resistant, can hold a laptop and big MacBook type screens. It features a built in power bar (two regular outlets and two USB ports included), which you can use to keep your tablet – and other everyday devices – nearby while you charge them. Spend less time looking for your tools, and more time being productive!
A handy combination of open and closed storage spaces
Get this large desk and make your functional work area the envy of all your colleagues! First of all, it’s reversible and finished all around, which means you can adapt it to your current space. It has two open spaces with an adjustable shelf in between, so you can choose the height of each space based on what you’ll put there. One thing’s for sure: you also won’t be short of closed storage space! We added three large drawers, including one for 8½”x11”or 8½”x14” files that locks with a key. You can even put a printer on top of the small drawers, in a space that’s just the right size! And to top it off, you also get a large cabinet with an adjustable shelf. This L shaped desk is really a dream come true for those who use co-working spaces or are working from home.
A sturdy, stylish piece
We like the Contemporary style of this desk, which features rounded metal legs and a combination of round and rectangular handles. Feel free to blend it with dramatic colors and accessories, for a unique eclectic look. This unit also meets ANSI/BIFMA performance standards for small offices and home offices. And we’ve put plastic caps on the legs, to protect your flooring.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 3 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Melamine. Accessories not included.
• SURFACE WITH BUILT IN POWER BAR: make good use of the large surface, with a built in power bar that contains two regular outlets and two USB ports. You'll be able to keep your electronic devices close to you while they charge.
• AMPLE STORAGE: keep your work tools organized when you put them away! This corner unit has a cabinet and two open spaces, separated by an adjustable shelf. You also have three drawers on metal slides, including a file drawer you can lock with a key. The shelves can support a maximum weight of 56 lb.
• CONTEMPORARY STYLE: blend this contemporary piece with your current decor, for a trendy, eclectic look. We love its mix of round and rectangular handles, as well as the metal legs, which complete the style.
• STURDY: the surface of this melamine piece is scratch and water resistant, and the entire unit was designed to meet ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute + Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices, which ensures high grade quality. The legs also have plastic caps, to protect your floor.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
60.75" (W) x 59.5" (D) x 45.5" (H) 27 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
66.5" (L) x 20" (W) x 4.25" (H), 91 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
67.75" (L) x 24.5" (W) x 4" (H), 97 Pounds
Box #3 dimensions:
47.5" (L) x 23.75" (W) x 6.25" (H), 30 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase for South Shore Workplace BIFMA tested products.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0