Free delivery | 5-10 days delay
A height adjustable desk for added comfort and ergonomics
An electric height adjustable desk (especially this one!) is a “must have” for any office. This model lets you change the desk height yourself, using the electric buttons, as well as set up to three fixed heights. You can switch from standing to sitting during your workday – depending on how you feel – so you’re as comfortable as possible. The advantage of being properly set up: you’re less distracted and working more productively!
A desk you can move up and down… one you won’t be able to do without
The superb hutch on this desk is a great place for your laptop and monitor. So you can use the rest of the surface for note taking, drawing sketches or doing other work related tasks. There’s also a built in power bar with two regular sockets and two USB ports, so you can plug in your cell phone or other devices. We also thought of everything by adding two open spaces in back of the hutch. The cords can be clamped under the desk (hardware provided), to keep them out of sight and prevent them from dangling.
An attractive desk that can withstand anything
Aside from its superb contemporary look, this piece is very sturdy. It features robust metal legs and a water and scratch resistant melamine surface. And that’s not all: it was designed in full compliance with ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Melamine and Metal. Accessories not included.
• AN ELECTRIC DESK: you can set up to three fixed heights or use the electric buttons to move this height adjustable desk up and down manually. Such a simple thing, but it makes all the difference!
• A HUTCH FOR YOUR COMPUTER: we’ve added a hutch where you can put your laptop and the melamine surface of this height adjustable desk is water and scratch resistant.
• BUILT IN POWER BAR: no more getting up from your desk when you need to plug in your cell phone or tablet: we’ve installed a power strip with two regular outlets and two USB ports right in the desk. We also added two open spaces and the cords can be clamped under the desk (hardware provided) to keep them out of sight.
• A STURDY, RELIABLE PIECE: this desk meets ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.25" (W) x 27.5" (D) x 54.5" (H) 47 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
67.25" (L) x 24.5" (W) x 3.5" (H), 56 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
43" (L) x 14" (W) x 9" (H), 64.75 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer of a height-adjustable table with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase on the structure elements and a 2-year warranty on the electronic components. This warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0