Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
A desk designed for professionals
Does your work call for in-person contact, with regular client meetings? This computer desk is the one thing you’re missing for a functional work space adapted to your needs. Behind each of the two doors are two shelves – one adjustable, one fixed – ideal for organizing your important files and papers. We also added a small drawer for pens and any other tools you find useful in your work. And here’s another plus: this desk is finished all around, so you can put a chair in front for meetings with clients or business partners. You’ve never had a space as complete and functional as this one!
An eclectic, functional piece
Who says an office can’t be stylish? Not us, that’s for sure! We love the bohemian look of this desk, which adds a breath of fresh air to any room it’s in. The doors with their rattan print give it an organic look, while the attractive gilded round metal handles add a more elegant touch. The legs in wrapped moldings round out the look, for an eclectic, original, and very trendy piece.
Sturdily built, with a heavy duty surface
This desk features a melamine surface that’s very large, as well as scratch and water resistant. It’s also fitted with a power bar that has three regular outlets and two USB ports. You attach it with clamps, which means you can move it to whatever spot works best for you. And this piece was design in full compliance with ANSI/BIFMA performance standards for small offices and home offices, for a sturdy, high quality product.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Melamine. Accessories not included.
• A WINNING CONFIGURATION: You get a well thought out work space with this desk! Behind each of the two doors are two shelves – one adjustable, one fixed – where you can organize all your files, while the drawer on metal slides can be used to store your pencils, pens, and other office supplies.
• POWER BAR WITH CLAMPS: the melamine surface is water and scratch resistant, and it features a power bar with clamps. You get three regular outlets and two USB ports, and you can put it wherever you want on the desk surface.
• BOHO TREND: the rattan print doors, gilded metal handles, and legs in wrapped moldings will get their attention instantly and help you create an oh-so-stylish work setting.
• BIFMA STANDARDS: this computer desk meets ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) performance standards for home offices.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.5" (W) x 23.5" (D) x 30.25" (H) 134 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
42.5" (L) x 14.75" (W) x 7.5" (H), 62 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
75" (L) x 24.5" (W) x 2.75" (H), 83 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase for South Shore Workplace BIFMA tested products.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0