Free delivery | 5-10 days delay
A height adjustable desk designed for professionals
This electric height adjustable desk is a “must have” if you want an ergonomic work space. You can shift from sitting to standing in no time at all. Just press the buttons to raise or lower the desk to the level you like. What’s really great is that you can set a maximum of three fixed heights. This height adjustable desk lets you stretch your legs when you need to, which is sure to help you be more productive.
A desk you can move up or down… and a winning configuration
This desk is certainly loaded with functions you’ll find useful! It features a built in power bar with two regular outlets and two USB ports, so your cell phone and other devices are close at hand when they’re plugged in. To keep the cords of all your electronic devices from dangling or getting tangled, we added two open spaces and clamps under the desk to hold them together. There’s also a hutch on top, where you can keep your laptop and monitor. What more could you want?
A piece that meets quality standards
No doubt about it: this is a sturdy, high end work table. It was designed to meet ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices, and the melamine surface is scratch and water resistant. We also like its more discreet contemporary design. It’s sure to add a little something to your decor!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Melamine and Metal. Accessories not included.
• ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: this height adjustable desk with electric buttons is easy to move up and down and you can set up to 3 fixed heights.
• A HUTCH ON TOP: put your monitor or your laptop on the hutch of this desk and free up your work surface.
• BUILT IN POWER BAR: keep your smartphone and electronic devices close at hand, using the built in power bar that has two regular sockets and two USB ports. Use the open spaces and clamps for their intended purpose: to keep the cords out of sight.
• A STURDY PIECE OF FURNITURE: the melamine surface on this desk is scratch and water resistant. This piece also meets ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.25" (W) x 27.5" (D) x 54.5" (H) 47 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
67.25" (L) x 24.5" (W) x 3.5" (H), 56 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
43" (L) x 14" (W) x 9" (H), 64.75 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer of a height-adjustable table with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase on the structure elements and a 2-year warranty on the electronic components. This warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0