An L shaped desk with a power bar
There’s nothing more important than having a work surface that’s adapted to your needs. And you can be sure that’s exactly what you get with this corner desk. The main surface can hold at least a laptop and a second screen, while the space on the file cabinet is ideal for a printer. This piece is also practical, since you’ll have all your devices close at hand! To prevent tangled cords, we’ve even added a power bar with three regular outlets and two USB ports. Another plus: this desk is reversible, so when you’re assembling it, you get to decide on which side you’d like to put the file cabinet. You can also decide how to position it in your room since it’s finished on all sides.
A combination of open and closed storage space
Aside from its large surface, this workstation also features several storage spaces! It has two large file drawers for organizing 8½”x11” or 8½”x14” folders, and you can lock one with a key for maximum security. What’s great is that you get to choose which one! You also have easy access to two open spaces, where you can keep your books, binders, and papers close at hand. You won’t even need to move from your chair!
A Contemporary style and a sturdy surface
We love the Contemporary style of this computer desk, which will add punch to any type of decor. Two things set this piece apart: the long handles and angled metal legs, which will give your room a trendy look in no time! Aside from looking good, your work space can withstand anything! The melamine surface is water and scratch resistant, and the entire piece was manufactured in compliance with ANSI/BIFMA performance standards for small offices and home offices, for a robust, high quality product.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 3 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Melamine
Accessories not included.
• POWER BAR: this desk features a power bar with three regular outlets and two USB ports, so you can be more organized and keep everything close to you. Plus, you can easily move it on the surface of the desk, as it is clampled in place.
• HANDY STORAGE: keep the items you use regularly within easy reach in the two open spaces, and store all your important documents in the two file drawers on metal slides. You even get to choose which of the two drawers can be locked with a key, when assembling the piece.
• CONTEMPORARY STYLE: go for a minimalist Contemporary style unit with angled metal legs and slim handles that’ll give your room an even trendier look.
• A STURDY PIECE: the melamine surface on this desk is water and scratch resistant. The piece was also designed in full compliance with ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute + Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices.
• REVESIBLE DESK: no matter how your workspace is configured, this desk will adapt to your needs, since it’s reversible.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
51" (W) x 60.25" (D) x 30.25" (H), 180 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
58" (L) x 19.5" (W) x 5.5" (H), 93 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
67.25" (L) x 25.25" (W) x 3.25" (H), 73 Pounds
Box #3 dimensions:
38.75" (L) x 26" (W) x 7.75" (H), 28 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase for South Shore Workplace BIFMA tested products.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0