Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
A height adjustable desk that’s easy to raise or lower
No doubt about it: this electric height adjustable desk is just what you need for an ergonomic, well thought out work space. You can switch from sitting to standing in no time at all. Just press the buttons to adjust it to whatever height you like. Another benefit: you can set up to three fixed heights and it’s been proven that moving around regularly over the course of your workday, helps you concentrate better and be more productive. This height adjustable desk is truly worthy of a top professional!
Space for your electronic devices
To free up space on your work surface, we added a hutch for your laptop or your monitor. You also have access to a built in power bar with two regular outlets and two USB ports, so you can plug in your cell phone, tablet, and other devices. Add to that the two open spaces that you can use to keep electrical cords out of sight and you can even clamp them under the table (hardware provided) to prevent them from dangling.
A sturdy, contemporary piece
With this desk, you’ll acquire a sturdy, high quality piece. The melamine surface is scratch and water resistant and the entire piece was designed to meet ANSI/BIFMA standards for small offices and home offices. As an added plus, its contemporary look blends nicely with any type of decor!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Melamine and Metal. Accessories not included.
• ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: this height adjustable desk has electric buttons that make it easy to raise or lower, and you can set up to three fixed heights.
• HUTCH: you can put your laptop or your monitor right on the hutch we attached to the desk, and optimize your work surface.
• BUILT IN CONNECTIONS: with this desk, you also get a built in power strip containing two regular outlets and two USB ports. We added two open spaces, and you can clamp your cords (hardware provided) to keep them out of sight.
• BIFMA STANDARDS: this entire desk was designed to meet ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices and the melamine surface is water and scratch resistant.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.25" (W) x 27.5" (D) x 54.5" (H) 47 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
67.25" (L) x 24.5" (W) x 3.5" (H), 56 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
43" (L) x 14" (W) x 9" (H), 64.75 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer of a height-adjustable table with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase on the structure elements and a 2-year warranty on the electronic components. This warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0