Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Alain Juneau
An L shaped desk designed for entrepreneurs
We all know that even at home, entrepreneurs and professionals need a work space that’s adapted to their needs. This corner desk will meet your every expectation – take our word for it! You get just the right combination of open and closed storage spaces, to organize all your materials nicely. The four open spaces under the surface will allow you quick access to certain items, like printer paper, pens, pencils, etc. This computer desk also features two small drawers and a door that conceals two fixed shelves and an adjustable one. The fixed shelves can support a maximum weight of 63 lb, and the adjustable one can support a maximum of 56 lb. Another feature you’ll like: a very large file drawer for 8½”x11” or 8½”x14” files that locks with a key, for more safety and better confidentiality. It’s perfect for storing your invoices, files, and important contracts!
A functional work surface with a hutch and a power bar
Aside from being reversible – i.e., you can put the drawers and shelves on whichever side works best in your space – this workstation also features a hutch! So you get extra storage space… and the hutch is removable because it isn’t screwed to the surface – it just sits in place on rubber pads. The shelf and two open spaces are great for filing your paperwork and keeping the materials you use every day within easy reach. Since this desk is finished all around, you’ll be able to put it anywhere in your room. You also get a power strip that’s hidden under a trapdoor on the surface, for a more discreet look. It has two regular outlets and two USB ports, so you can plug in up to four devices.
A trendy Scandinavian style
Scandinavian style means furniture that’s minimalist, simple, and – above all – functional. And that works out great, since it’s exactly what you need in a work space. The great looking metal handles and angled wooden legs give this desk a distinguished, clean look we love. The surface is made of melamine, for a superior look and high grade quality. It’s even scratch and water resistant!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Melamine and Wood. Accessories not included.
• HIDDEN POWER BAR: a power strip with two USB ports and two regular outlets is hidden under a trapdoor on the surface, for a more discreet look and an optimal functionality.
• OPEN AND CLOSED STORAGE SPACE: this corner desk comes with two small drawers and one large file drawer (for 8½”x11”or 8½”x14” files) that locks with a key. It also has a door that conceals two fixed shelves and an adjustable one. The final touch: we added four open spaces for better access. All of the drawers are mounted on metal slides, which makes them even more resistant.
• REMOVABLE HUTCH: this hutch, with two open spaces for storage, is easy to place on or take off the surface of this L shaped desk. No need to screw it on – just set it on the rubber pads.
• A WELL PROTECTED PIECE OF FURNITURE: the surface of this piece, which is made of melamine, is water and scratch resistant. This computer desk is also designed in full compliance with ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices, for high grade quality and exceptional sturdiness.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
78" (W) x 59.5" (D) x 36" (H) 214 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
67.25" (L) x 24.5" (W) x 4.75" (H), 115 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
67.25" (L) x 20.5" (W) x 5.5" (H), 114 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase for South Shore Workplace BIFMA tested products.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0