FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Designed by Alain Juneau
A functional height adjustable desk
Whether you work at home or in a shared office space, this electric height adjustable desk will make your day to day life easier. Use the electric buttons to adjust the height yourself in just a few clicks, so you can switch from sitting to standing while you work. You can even set up to three fixed heights for optimal speed and ergonomics. With a height adjustable desk like this one, you can stretch your legs when you need to, while remaining productive, without breaking your concentration.
A height adjustable desk with a power bar
There’s so much more to this piece, which is functional in a lot of other ways! We’ve installed a hutch on the surface, which you’re sure to find very useful. You can put your laptop or your monitor on it, which frees up more space on your work surface. The hutch also has a built in power strip with two regular outlets and two USB ports, so you can keep your cell phone, tablet, and/or other electronic devices near you while they’re charging. We’ve also added two open spaces, so you won’t have all those tangled cords in full view. Dangling cords can also be clamped (included) together under the table where they’ll be out of sight.
Designed to meet standards
Now this is one sturdy desk! It features a scratch and water resistant melamine surface and it was designed in full compliance with ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices. Not to mention its Contemporary look and metal legs that’ll stand out in any decor. What could be better?
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Melamine and Metal. Accessories not included.
• ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: you can stand or sit as you work at this desk which can be raised or lowered to different levels using the electric buttons… or you can set up to three different heights. You’ll be comfortable all day long!
• HUTCH ADDED ON: put your laptop or your monitor on the hutch that’s part of this height adjustable desk and use one of the three open spaces to keep your pens, pencils and other small supplies.
• BUILT IN POWER STRIP: plug your phone or any other electronic device into the built in power strip on this desk, which has two regular outlets and two USB ports. You can even keep the cords out of sight by passing them through the two open spaces and clamping them underneath (included).
• A WELL PROTECTED PIECE: this unit meets ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices, for high grade quality… and the melamine surface is water and scratch resistant.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.25" (W) x 27.5" (D) x 54.5" (H) 47 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
67.25" (L) x 24.5" (W) x 3.5" (H), 56 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
43" (L) x 14" (W) x 9" (H), 64.75 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer of a height-adjustable table with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase on the structure elements and a 2-year warranty on the electronic components. This warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0