Fully enjoy the beautiful weather
With a drink in hand, sit back and enjoy the sunset at your bistro table after a long day. Available in a variety of trendy colors, you’ll have no trouble matching it to your decor! Moreover, its curved shape makes it a timeless decorative element. Respecting the Scandinavian trend, this piece of furniture is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and is ideal for small spaces.
A table that can withstand all kinds of weather
This bistro table is made of polyethylene, a very resistant type of plastic that will stay beautiful for a long time! You don’t have to worry about UV rays, cold temperatures, or even scratches: its appearance will stay intact. It is designed to withstand a variety of weather conditions, making it a 4-season product that can be left outside all year long.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. No assembly required. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support, at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Polyethylene resin
Accessories not included.
• SCANDINAVIAN STYLE: Add a Scandinavian touch to your home or patio! This sleek, rounded bistro table is as decorative as it is practical, just like the furniture of this Northern Europe style.
• 4-SEASON TABLE: This bistro table was entirely designed and manufactured in Canada! Its polyethylene design makes it highly resistant to temperature changes while protecting it from UV rays and scratches.
• VERSATILE: Install it either indoors or outdoors to enjoy a Scandinavian decor on your patio or to create a trendy coffee corner in your dining room.
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH ONLY
24" (W) x 24" (D) x 28" (H), 26.5 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
24.5" (L) x 24.5" (W) x 30" (H) 30 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0