Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
A standing planter, Scandinavian style, that won’t go unnoticed
This raised planter gives you a unique, easy way to show off your plants and flowers and add the final touch to your outdoor or indoor decor. We love the original Scandinavian style and the contrast between the curvy box and symmetrical angled wooden legs. Together, they form a unique minimalist piece that’ll add lots of character to your terrace, patio, or balcony. The legs also put it at just the right height to keep you from having to bend over to take care of your plants. This piece is quite massive (it can hold up to 30 liters of soil!), so you can create the floral arrangement of your dreams – one that’ll draw the attention of all your guests! A simply amazing planter.
A smart drainage system
This flowerpot has an internal drainage and irrigation system that lets the water flow away nicely, while giving your plants and flowers optimal nourishment. They won’t be too dry or overwatered. And because there are no drainage holes, water doesn’t flow directly onto the ground – you can put this planter inside your home if you like!
A product made of resistant material
This piece is made of real wood and polyethylene resin, which makes it very sturdy and protects it from rust and UV rays. It can stand up to any type of weather and stay outdoors all year long (without the flowers, of course!). All you have to do to clean it is spray it with water. It’s really not that complicated!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Polyethylene resin and Wood. Accessories not included.
• A SMART IRRIGATION SYSTEM: Our plants are like our babies: we want them to have the longest lifespan! Get this flower box, and we promise they’ll look good. Its built-in irrigation system keeps the flowers well nourished and lets excess water drain away automatically.
• DESIGNED FOR INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: Since the water doesn’t flow directly to the ground, you can have this planter inside your home or outdoors – in your backyard or on your balcony or patio. It’s your call!
• A STURDY, DURABLE POT: This flower box is made of polyethylene resin, which makes it resistant to extreme weather, UV rays, and rust – no risk of it crumbling or fading over the years!
• MASSIVE IN DESIGN: Aside from looking great, this is also a massive planter. It can hold up to 30 liters of soil, so you can plant lots of fresh herbs or create a nice, diversified floral arrangement.
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH
30" (W) x 16" (D) x 27" (H) 15.5 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
30" (L) x 16.25" (W) x 11" (H) 18 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0