Create your dream patio
This all-Canadian bistro set includes an elegant table and two rounded stools. Compact, it takes up little space, while allowing you to enjoy the beautiful weather on your patio! This trio of trendy and practical furniture can be installed outside or inside according to your needs. You will be impressed by its incredible comfort!
A bistro set made to last
Thanks to its design in polyethylene, a hard and resistant plastic, your stools and your table will stay like new for years to come. No more scratches or fading! You can even afford to leave your furniture outside in the winter without having to worry. This is ideal if you live in an apartment and don’t have a lot of storage space.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. No assembly required. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support, at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Polyethylene resin
Accessories not included.
• A COMPACT SET: Perfect for small patios or apartments, this Scandinavian bistro set with a table and stools stores easily. Bring it out when you have visitors and welcome your guests in style!
• RESISTANT TO EVERYTHING: UV rays, scratches, cold, heat: this polyethylene table and stools are designed to withstand all types of weather. You can have peace of mind and enjoy them for years to come.
• SCANDINAVIAN TOUCH: This round bistro set has a trendy Scandinavian look. Available in a variety of colors, you can easily match it to your decor.
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH ONLY
24" (W) x 24" (D) x 28" (H), 39.5 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
16.5" (L) x 16.5" (W) x 16.75" (H), 10 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
24.5" (L) x 24.5" (W) x 30" (H), 30 Pounds
Box #3 dimensions:
" (L) x " (W) x " (H), Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0