Free delivery | 5-10 days delay
Designed by Alain Juneau
A night stand design with height
Unlike some designs, this nightstand is tall, which makes the items on the top surface even more accessible from your bed. The dimensions also mean you can store a lot of things inside. The adjustable shelf can hold your books, light clothes, or blankets. The magnet that’s used to close the door makes this piece great to use
A piece of furniture with character
We love the metal legs and door on this industrial cabinet! These elements blend with the wood finish to give the piece a vintage and recycled effect. It certainly won’t go unnoticed!
A night stand that adapts to your needs
Explore the infinite possibilities of this night stand! You can use it to hold a book, a lamp, and your cellphone. Whatever function you want it to have, it’ll adapt perfectly to your needs while enhancing your whole decor
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Metal. Accessories not included.
• ONE ADJUSTABLE SHELF: The adjustable shelf separates the inside of the cabinet into two distinct spaces, for even more optimal storage. There’s space for all your personal stuff!
• INDUSTRIAL STYLE: The wood finish and metal components give the furniture a rougher finish, for a more original and distinctive result.
• METAL DOOR AND LEGS: The beautiful door and the metal legs add a lot of personality to this cabinet, which will contribute to a more sophisticated vibe in your room.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
15.25" (W) x 16.5" (D) x 29.5" (H) 36 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
35.75" (L) x 17.25" (W) x 5.25" (H) 39 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0