Free delivery | 5-10 days delay
Will be back soon!
Step One Essential
Designed by Alain Juneau
More storage in the bedroom
Make sure everything is at your bedside before you slip between the sheets. This night stand from the Step One Essential collection has two deep drawers, so you can keep essentials like your phone, your glasses, or your favorite book or magazine near at hand, in a well-organized room.
For a contemporary decor
Are you a fan of minimalism? You’re sure to fall for this night stand, featuring very straight lines and slim horizontal handles – a piece that’ll never go out of style. Combine it with other modern pieces and add some accent color to your walls, for a decor that’s just as unique as you are!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• A MODERN DESIGN: The clean lines and contrasting handles on this night stand will look fantastic in a minimalist, more contemporary style decor.
• SMOOTH DRAWER MOVEMENT: No risk of waking anyone up – both drawers have metal slides, so they don’t make any noise!
• STORAGE BY THE BED: The two large drawers give you all the space you need to keep your essentials near at hand, without having to stretch – a great feature when you’re relaxing!
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
19.5" (W) x 17" (D) x 22.5" (H) 36 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
27.75" (L) x 18" (W) x 6.25" (H) 39 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0