Free delivery | 5-10 days delay
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
The art of maximizing space
This night stand is the perfect companion for late night reading. Your books will fit perfectly in the open space on this furniture, where they’ll always be within reach. The surface can easily hold a bedside lamp for more light as you read. No need to strain your eyes! And finally, the drawer at the bottom gives you additional space for your glasses and other accessories.
A piece of furniture that goes with every style
This simple but original night stand can fit with all sorts of decor styles. The real leather handle especially stands out in a rustic look, or even an Industrial one.
A night stand and a side table
This night table can easily be used as a side table if you like. All you need to do is place it near your sofa or somewhere in your dining room… anywhere you want! Simple, isn’t it?
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• VARIED STORAGE: The open space and the bottom drawer mean you can organize your small items and light clothing according to your needs. Your cellphone, your glasses, and your magazines won’t be without a home anymore!
• INDUSTRIAL AND MODERN: The unique leather handle means this night stand adds an elegant, trendy touch to whatever room it’s in.
• METAL SLIDES: The drawer on this piece is fitted with metal slides, for smooth, silent movement.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
22.25" (W) x 16.5" (D) x 22.5" (H) 36 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
28.75" (L) x 17.5" (W) x 6.5" (H) 39 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0