Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A night stand that’ll be very handy next to your bed
This night stand, placed next to your bed, will become your new best friend. It’ll be there for you morning and night, and meet all your needs. You’ll find the top surface useful for keeping a reading light, or as a space to put down your book and glasses before you fall asleep. The two drawers can be used to keep underwear, electronics, and other small items. Love it!
A Farmhouse night stand that completes the look nicely
Aside from being super-practical, this attractive Farmhouse accent table will set off your bed base perfectly! We like the framed drawers and slightly curved metal handles, which give it a somewhat finely crafted and very calming look. We suggest you get two of them – one for either side of your bed, to create an even more striking and complete effect.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard and MDF. Accessories not included.
• USEFUL TOP SURFACE: The top surface is great for putting down your book and glasses before you fall asleep. You can also add a light for ambiance.
• 2 DRAWERS: Organize your lighter clothes in the two large drawers of this night stand. They’re mounted on metal slides, which makes them a joy to open and close.
• TRENDY FARMHOUSE STYLE: Choose a gentle, down-home style for your bedroom. The Farmhouse accents – for example, framed drawers and beautiful metal handles – are what set this table apart. It has a whole lot of charm!
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
23" (W) x 17" (D) x 25" (H), 40 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
31" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 6.5" (H) 44 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0