Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
Contemporary Bedside Furniture
This nightstand with a cutout kickplate will give your bedroom a modern and distinguished look. In order to maximize bedside storage it features an open storage space and a drawer decorated with a cut-out handle. With a sturdy table top suitable for a lamp, cell phone and glass of water, the bedroom cabinet meets all your storage needs.
Featuring an open easy-access storage space ideal for bedside reading materials, the bedroom nightstand also includes a convenient and practical drawer with smooth metal drawer slides and a stylish cut-out handle. The open bottom storage is the perfect place to store smaller personal items for easy access, while the drawer is suitable for clothing or accessories.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• SLEEK BEDROOM STORAGE: Keep your personal items organized and out of sight at your bedside with this elegant and practical nightstand.
• MODERN DESIGN: This bedside nightstand with contemporary, clean lines and cut-out handle handle will blend with any bedroom décor or furniture.
• SPACIOUS FURNITURE: The nightstand features a deep drawer and an open, easy-access storage space which makes it convenient for storing books, glasses or any type of personal items you may need next to you in your bedroom.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
22.25" (W) x 17" (D) x 19.75" (H), 30 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
29.5" (L) x 18" (W) x 4.5" (H) 33 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0