Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
A bookcase headboard
Want to create a bedroom ambiance that makes it easy to fall asleep? The little shelf on this bookcase headboard is great for displaying attractive candles, little deco items, a designer clock, or just as a place to put your phone down at night. This shelf also adds relief, for a headboard with character!
A contemporary style featuring clean lines
So you’re crazy about modern decor and those straight lines that’ll never go out of style? Well, this headboard will be ideal for the look you want in your master bedroom! The contemporary design lets you play with colors: use bright tones for a little punch, or neutral ones for a relaxing atmosphere.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. No assembly required. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support, at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Bed, mattress, bedding and other accessories not included.
• EASY TO COMBINE WITH A BED: this headboard can be attached to a standard double or queen metal bed or frame.
• DECO SHELF: use this small full width shelf to display candles, knick-knacks, or to keep your cell phone within reach.
• CONTEMPORARY LOOK: this simple, yet elegant headboard will add a more complete look to your bedroom.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
62.5" (W) x 3.25" (D) x 40.5" (H) 46 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
67.5" (L) x 15.5" (W) x 3.25" (H) 49 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0