Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
Accentuate Your Room With This Headboard
Complete your bedroom with this Fusion Collection headboard. Featuring molding with transitional cutout, this contemporary headboard will fit nicely behind your bed frame. Get the final look you desire in your bedroom with this brave headboard.
Fits any bed type
This headboard can be attached to any South Shore bed or any standard metal bed frame of the same size.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• BOLD DESIGN: This headboard from the Fusion Collection will be the focal point in your room and complement your modern theme.
• TRADITIONAL DETAILS: This headboard features molding with transitional cutout for a bold, fresh look.
• EASY TO ASSEMBLE: All parts arrive neatly packed for easy assembly- grab a friend and bring your headboard to life!
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
65" (W) x 3" (D) x 46.25" (H), 40 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
70.75" (L) x 20.75" (W) x 2.5" (H) 48 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0