FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Will be back soon!
Designed by Geneviève Bérubé
A vintage headboard
This barn door look headboard will give your bed even more character. Its moldings will add an even more chic touch to your room, in addition to making it feel warmer and more harmonious.
A piece that fits with many styles
With its simplicity and modern lines, this headboard will go with so many types of decor! Of course, its natural wood will match a country cottage furniture style perfectly. But feel free to mix it with rustic, contemporary, beach house, or industrial furniture, to create a more eclectic looking room.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Bed, mattress, bedding and other accessories not included.
• EASY TO INSTALL: This headboard can be attached quickly to a metal bed support, or hung against the wall.
• TIMELESS: This piece of furniture combines modern and country cottage trends for a simple yet beautiful finish, which will last through the years.
• DECORATIVE APPEARANCE: This headboard, on its own, will decorate the wall behind it nicely. No need to add paintings, photographs, or lots of decorative elements to your room!
• CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
64.75" (W) x 3.25" (D) x 54.25" (H), 61 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
76" (L) x 20.5" (W) x 3" (H) 66 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0