Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A more than practical dresser
Storage is a priority in the bedroom. You can’t have a restorative sleep if everything’s a mess! The six wide drawers on this double dresser will help you sort and organize all your clothes, from summer tank tops to big winter sweaters. They’ll also be useful for storing your blankets and other bedding. And the wide top surface on this piece is great for showcasing accessories you’d like to keep close at hand, like perfume or makeup.
A trendy Contemporary style
We love the clean Contemporary look of this dresser, with the slim minimalist handles and small squared legs that make it stand out. It’ll add a more elegant, charming touch to the master bedroom. Use the surface to round out your room decor by placing some frames and a large mirror on it.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• SIX DRAWERS: store and organize clothes, accessories, and bedding in the six large drawers of this dresser. They’re all equipped with metal slides, for smooth movement and enjoyable day to day use.
• WIDE SURFACE: you’ll love the large surface on this dresser! You can decorate it with frames and a mirror, and place some essentials – like perfume or makeup – on it.
• TRENDY STYLE: add a Contemporary, minimalist piece of furniture to your bedroom! We love the slim handles and squared legs, which give it a distinguished look.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.25" (W) x 19" (D) x 31.5" (H), 127 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
67.5" (L) x 19.75" (W) x 7.25" (H) 133 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0