FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
DescriptionMultiple storage spaces and a minimalist style make this armoire an ideal piece you can add to your bedroom. Combine it with the rest of the Vito collection or create an eclectic décor with your existing furniture – it’s up to you! We like its versatile look, which blends easily with whatever might inspire you… and we guarantee you’ll like it as much as we do!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• Metal knobs in a Nickel finish
• Behind the door: 5 storage spaces separated by 3 adjustable shelves, and one fixed
• 2 hooks behind the door for hanging scarves, ties and other types of neckwear
• Hole in the back panel of the armoire for easy wire management
• Metal drawer slides
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you
• Accessories not included
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
47" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 48.75" (H), 155 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
55" (L) x 20.5" (W) x 7" (H), 109 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
34.25" (L) x 17.5" (W) x 7.75" (H), 61 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0