A chest, built tall, for the master bedroom
Here’s a great piece for anyone with a smaller bedroom! It has multiple storage spaces, but doesn’t take up a lot of room. So you won’t feel “crowded out” by the furniture in your bedroom. Another plus: the 5 drawers in this chest are ideal for organizing all your things. You can sort your clothes by category before you fill the drawers. You’ll never have such a neat and tidy room, with everything nicely put away!
A Farmhouse piece that’ll appeal to lovers of design
Farmhouse is one of the most sought after styles in interior design today. Get this chest and you can be sure you’re totally on top of current trends. We’ve fallen in love with the framed drawers, which add all kinds of charm. The curved metal handles round out the look and give the piece a smart appearance.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard and MDF. Accessories not included.
• WORKS IN SMALL SPACES: Is your master bedroom a little small? No need to feel stifled – go for a chest that’s built tall and won’t take up a lot of floor space.
• 5 STORAGE DRAWERS: Use the drawers in this chest to store camisoles, knitwear, pants, sportswear, and underwear. They’re mounted on metal slides, so you can be sure they’re sturdy and easy to open and close.
• MODERN COUNTRY STYLE: Go for a more Country-type style that’s still in line with current tastes! The framed drawers and metal handles give this Farmhouse-look chest a stunning and oh-so-elegant style.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
29.75" (W) x 18.75" (D) x 49" (H), 94 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
55" (L) x 20" (W) x 7.25" (H) 103 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0