FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
A Scandinavian inspired chest
Create a haven of peace in your bedroom with the Olvyn collection and its Scandinavian inspired design. The decorative molding adds a look of depth to the piece. The clean lines and two tone finish, combined with angled legs and slim metal handles, will blend easily with a modern decor and a neutral or pastel color palette. The only thing that might hold you back is your imagination!
Ideal for tight spaces
The five large, stacked drawers in this tall chest will give you the bedroom storage space you need. The small footprint makes this piece ideal when space is tight! And the drawers are mounted on metal slides, for a smooth, silent back-and-forth movement.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and MDF. Accessories not included.
• SCANDINAVIAN STYLE: Let the pure lines, metal accents (legs and handles), two tone finish, and depth of decorative molding in this piece inspire you to decorate your room in the Scandinavian theme.
• SMOOTH DRAWER MOVEMENT: The five drawers are mounted on metal slides, so they’ll never be jammed!
• VERTICAL STORAGE: Tight on space in your bedroom? The five spacious stacked drawers in this chest give you all the room you need to keep things organized.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
33" (W) x 18.25" (D) x 51" (H), 132 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
52.5" (L) x 19.25" (W) x 8.5" (H) 136 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0