FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
An industrial style
The industrial style is really trendy these days, and this 6-drawer chest is no exception. Its rectangular handles and straight lines give this piece a unique style. Add other furniture from our Munich collection, and you’ll transform your bedroom into an elegant New York-style loft!
This chest is made especially for small spaces. Because it’s really tall, you won’t have to sacrifice a lot of space in your room. And that’s what we like most about this piece: it has a lot of storage, but that doesn’t show. You can even put it into your walk-in to help you organize pieces of clothing that haven’t found their place as yet. Definitely an item you need to add to your list!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and MDF. Accessories not included.
• A UNIQUE STYLE: The metal handles and legs of this Industrial chest will add character and originality to your decor.
• LOTS OF STORAGE: The 6 drawers in this piece will hold all your lingerie and light clothes.
• METAL SLIDES: All 6 drawers are fitted with metal slides, so it’s an easy, great to use piece.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
24.5" (W) x 19" (D) x 55.5" (H) 104 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
62.25" (L) x 19.75" (W) x 6.5" (H) 110 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0