Let this dresser from the Munich Collection be the focal point of your room. Featuring extra tall legs, two-tone textures, and straight metal handles, this dresser will blend in any interior theme.
This dresser from the Munich Collection was designed just for tighter spaces! Featuring 4 large drawers and 1 smaller one with detailed metal handles, the dresser provides plenty of room for clothes or linens keeping your space organized and neat. Included with metal slides for easy and quiet use, there's no wrestling required to access your belongings.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• VERSATILE FURNITURE: Due to its versatile design, this dresser can be used in any room, depending on your needs. Apart from using it as a traditional dresser in your bedroom, use this piece to store clothes and linens.
• INDUSTRIAL LOOK: The dresser is framed with moldings and features metal handles and drawer slides. The clean and streamlined legs make it a modern addition to your existing furniture.
• STAY ORGANIZED: This dresser comes with 5 drawers and a generous top that meet the needs of the most demanding storage users.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
31.25" (W) x 19" (D) x 49" (H), 101 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
55" (L) x 20" (W) x 7.25" (H) 108 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0