Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
An upright chest makes for a smaller footprint – and it’s a great way to store clothes if space is tight in your bedroom. The five drawers are stacked, so you can go tall and use the available wall space.
Five drawers with metal slides
The chest has metal slides, for sturdy drawers – so you can store up to 25 pounds of clothes in each one.
Our Londen collection reflects the Industrial trend that’s big today. The two tone look and metal handles give the furniture a unique character. Use Londen items to create an original bedroom decor.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• FIVE DRAWER CHEST: A set of handy drawers for your clothes. This chest is an ideal companion piece to your wardrobe.
• INDUSTRIAL LOOK FURNITURE: The blend of textures and two tones adds personality to the furniture in the Londen collection.
• VERTICAL STORAGE: Go tall instead of long when organizing your clothes. This piece is ideal for small bedrooms.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
29" (W) x 18.25" (D) x 48.75" (H) 101 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
55.75" (L) x 19.25" (W) x 7.5" (H) 107 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0