FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
An elegant piece of furniture
You’ll fall for the warm look of this five drawer chest, which calls to mind the famous Scandinavian design. The little details make all the difference: angled legs give the piece character, while the contrast molding highlights its clean lines. The five drawers featuring metal knobs and handles have metal slides that make them easy to open. Now that’s a well thought out bedroom piece!
Lots of bedroom storage space
Short on space in your master bedroom? Pick this chest with stacked drawers, which has a small footprint but gives you a lot of storage space. Use the five large drawers to organize your clothes, underwear, and even bedding. No more messy bedroom!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• PERFECT FOR TIGHT SPACES: Use this tall chest to maximize the space available. The five stacked drawers give you tons of storage.
• DRAWERS THAT MOVE SMOOTHLY: These drawers, mounted on metal slides, open and close without making any noise… which is great when you don’t want to wake up your better half if the drawer is jammed!
• A SCANDINAVIAN INSPIRED DESIGN: Simplicity, elegance, and functionality – the three words that define this great looking chest that features straight lines.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
33" (W) x 18.25" (D) x 51" (H), 132 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
52.5" (L) x 19.25" (W) x 8.5" (H) 136 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0