Free delivery | 5-10 days delay
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A Modern Bedroom With Clean Lines
The clean design on this mates bed from the Vito Collection is a modern and versatile piece for any bedroom. Featuring 2 roomy drawers, with flush, inlayed handles, this bed is not only stylish but promotes tidiness with extra storage in the room. Designed with safety in mind, each corner has been rounded making this bed perfect for all ages!
No box spring required
Featuring plenty of storage for clothes, bedding or seasonal items, this mates bed has 2 convenient drawers with smooth opening metal slides. All 2 drawers are on the same side of the bed frame, which is reversible, allowing the drawers to be accessed from either side. The bed is an economic choice as it does not require a box spring.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Mattress, headboard and accessories not included.
• LOW PROFILE & CLEAN LINES: The traditional mates bed features smooth lines, 2 large drawers, and rounded edges for extra safety.
• USEFUL STORAGE: The reversible bed features 2 drawers down one side, ideal for storing and organizing bedding, clothes or seasonal items in the unused space under the bed.
• NO BOX SPRING REQUIRED: Save money with this this economic and charming bed- your mattress can be placed directly on top of the sturdy frame.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
61.5" (W) x 81.75" (D) x 13.75" (H) 178 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
88.25" (L) x 20.75" (W) x 2.75" (H), 86 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
88.25" (L) x 15.5" (W) x 4.5" (H), 104 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0