FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
DescriptionThe many storage spaces in this queen set (54/60'') from the Vito collection is perfect for holding whatever you want to stow away. You’ll be delighted with all the extra space you’ll get with this elegant and sleek looking duo in your bedroom, and the clutter free environment means you’ll sleep better at night.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 3 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Mattress and accessories not included.
• Pairs well with pieces in the same finish
• Economic option: does not require the use of a box spring
• Mates bed : Features 2 practical drawers (on the same side), reversible: the headboard can be attached to either end, so the drawers can be accessed from either side, drawers opened easily without the need for handles thanks to the cut-out at bottom of the drawer fronts, drawer slides made of polymer, which feature a safety latch and dampers
• Bookcase headboard : Features practical and accessible open storage spaces, separated by fixed shelves, the accessible side storage can be placed on the left or right of the bed, 1 hole in the back panel for easy wire management
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in 3 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
61.5" (W) x 81.75" (D) x 13.75" (H), 178 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
68.5" (L) x 18" (W) x 3.25" (H), 63 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
88.25" (L) x 15.5" (W) x 4.5" (H), 104 Pounds
Box #3 dimensions:
88.25" (L) x 20.75" (W) x 2.75" (H), 86 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0